SAU Honors College

The SAU Honors College was founded in 2003 by Dr. David Rankin, president of SAU. Dr. Lynne Belcher served as founding director and is retired from SAU. The Honors College seeks and admits qualified students who seek to pursue a serious academic program with equally gifted peers and committed teachers. Honors classes are small and provide academically enriching opportunities for students and the faculty who teach them. Currently, SAU enrolls nearly 170 honors students and graduates about 66% of admitees in four years or less. Anyone interested in applying to the Honors College or seeking further information should contact the director, Dr. Edward P. Kardas at epkardas@saumag.edu or at 870 904-8897.

Monday, October 5, 2015

Dailey, Ethan: Bucket List


The first thing on my bucket list is definitely to get my MBA in either marketing or management. Helping other people achieve their financial goals has been something I've liked ever since I took economics in high school. Money is what makes the world go round. This is my motivation to learn as much I can about it during my lifetime. 

The next thing would have to be to become good at trading stocks. I already have a bit of knowledge about the stock market, but I want to master the art of day trading. Although its a long and grueling task it has always intrigued me. I have played around with stock simulators for a few years and read a few books on it. I just hope to one day be good enough to flip over thousands of dollars everyday.

My third thing is to go skydiving. Not so much for the thrill of it, but more so to face my undying fear of heights. I can’t even walk over bridges without my stomach turning. I would definitely need some of my friends to go with me on that one, not for support but to force my butt out of the plane. 

Lastly, I want to settle down with a family. I’ve matured enough to realize that the party life is not for me anymore. I got that out of my system in high school. It's time to focus on my future and to do what’s best for me in the long run. That’s why money is so important to me. Not just a family, but a hot wife would be nice also.

No comments:

Post a Comment