SAU Honors College

The SAU Honors College was founded in 2003 by Dr. David Rankin, president of SAU. Dr. Lynne Belcher served as founding director and is retired from SAU. The Honors College seeks and admits qualified students who seek to pursue a serious academic program with equally gifted peers and committed teachers. Honors classes are small and provide academically enriching opportunities for students and the faculty who teach them. Currently, SAU enrolls nearly 170 honors students and graduates about 66% of admitees in four years or less. Anyone interested in applying to the Honors College or seeking further information should contact the director, Dr. Edward P. Kardas at epkardas@saumag.edu or at 870 904-8897.

Thursday, October 1, 2015

Bunch, Taijee: Bucket List

-->
                  We all have, in our minds, things we want to do before we leave the world.  For myself, I always choose to dream big, because with hard work anything is possible.  Honestly, as corny as it may sound, graduating from college is at the top of my bucket list.  I believe that a free education is the best education.
            Second on my bucket list would be to visit New York City and go to a Broadway show. It has always been a vision of mine to walk the streets scouting the areas I possibly may stay; in this case, my third option on my bucket list would be to attend New York State University in order to obtain a Master’s in Fine Arts, the fourth on my bucket list. 
            With so many great things in New York, another big part of my bucket list would be to finish and publish my musical, Fantasy. Writing is one of my many hobbies that I enjoy. Sometime in my educational journey, I plan to meet Tyler Perry one day.  Yet another dream of mine.  I would also like to attend a book writing and publishing workshop, because I believe it will aid in my journey into writing songs, books, blogs, reports, musicals, and plays.
            
-->
Besides education, some other fun things I would like to do include flying on an airplane. I’ve always had opportunities to do so, but they never came to be.  I would like to travel the United States including places like Washington D.C., Colorado, and California.  When it comes to foreign countries I’d love to visit Europe, specifically Italy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment