SAU Honors College

The SAU Honors College was founded in 2003 by Dr. David Rankin, president of SAU. Dr. Lynne Belcher served as founding director and is retired from SAU. The Honors College seeks and admits qualified students who seek to pursue a serious academic program with equally gifted peers and committed teachers. Honors classes are small and provide academically enriching opportunities for students and the faculty who teach them. Currently, SAU enrolls nearly 170 honors students and graduates about 66% of admitees in four years or less. Anyone interested in applying to the Honors College or seeking further information should contact the director, Dr. Edward P. Kardas at epkardas@saumag.edu or at 870 904-8897.

Sunday, October 13, 2024

Bucket List Nicholas Martinez

I have put some thought into a bucket list since one of my friends recommended that I make one. I love the idea of a bucket list since it's a good way to really think about your aspirations and goals, and one of the main things I want to achieve in life is to be worry free. 

There is always something happening in my life and I am always dreaming of coming back to a more relaxed time like when I was younger. Back then, I had fewer responsibilities and no heavy expectations. Now, I will be working the hardest I can to achieve my other dream: being a well respected actor and performer. Pursuing college is helping me work my way to cross this part of my bucket list off by bettering my skills and abilities. I also hope that this preparation of work will help me achieve my first goal sooner rather than later near the end of my life. 

Another goal of mine is to find someone I can spend the rest of my life with. I want to be able to share our experiences and knowledge and always have the reassurance that I always have someone that cares for me and vice versa. I love people and it's so nice to be able to really know and be with someone and it takes a lot of worries away for me. I know it's a lot of work and I will have to put a lot of effort into this too but I believe all three of these goals are all worth it to make my life the best experience for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment