SAU Honors College

The SAU Honors College was founded in 2003 by Dr. David Rankin, president of SAU. Dr. Lynne Belcher served as founding director and is retired from SAU. The Honors College seeks and admits qualified students who seek to pursue a serious academic program with equally gifted peers and committed teachers. Honors classes are small and provide academically enriching opportunities for students and the faculty who teach them. Currently, SAU enrolls nearly 170 honors students and graduates about 66% of admitees in four years or less. Anyone interested in applying to the Honors College or seeking further information should contact the director, Dr. Edward P. Kardas at epkardas@saumag.edu or at 870 904-8897.

Tuesday, October 1, 2024

Bucket List Gavin Murphy

While finishing up the 2024 year, I plan to hang out with my family. My family is leaving the country to build a hospital in Honduras. Because they don't leave until 2025, I want to spend as much time as I can to hang out with my family. Sometime in November, my entire family on my moms side will meet together for a day of thanksgiving. 

I would like to introduce my girlfriend to my extended family during this time. Within the next year, I would like to go out of the country a little more. I plan to travel to Honduras to visit my parents while they work and also plan to travel to Nicaragua or Romania on a mission with my church to help people who are in need.  

Within the next year, I would like to propose to my girlfriend and become engaged. I would like to get a job before than so that I can continue to support her. I want to continue working hard in college and work my way into the nursing program.

No comments:

Post a Comment