SAU Honors College

The SAU Honors College was founded in 2003 by Dr. David Rankin, president of SAU. Dr. Lynne Belcher served as founding director and is retired from SAU. The Honors College seeks and admits qualified students who seek to pursue a serious academic program with equally gifted peers and committed teachers. Honors classes are small and provide academically enriching opportunities for students and the faculty who teach them. Currently, SAU enrolls nearly 170 honors students and graduates about 66% of admitees in four years or less. Anyone interested in applying to the Honors College or seeking further information should contact the director, Dr. Edward P. Kardas at epkardas@saumag.edu or at 870 904-8897.

Tuesday, October 8, 2024

Bucket List Breanna Hall

As of right now, I plan to complete the pharmacy technician program I am enrolled in before the end of November. I hope to become a pharmacy technician afterwards. I plan to get accepted into Pharmacy School and become a pharmacist between the ages of 26-28. 

Sometime before I am 30, I want to travel to some part of Europe. There are many parts I really want to visit, from England, to France, to London. This has been on my bucket list for as long as I can remember because I grew up being obsessed with Harry Potter (I read the first book when I was in kindergarten). When I was 10, I almost got the chance when my Papaw offered to pay for me and take me with him. He knew how much I loved to travel and wanted to go to England, and he was willing to make my dreams come true. My parents, however, said it wasn’t fair for my three other sisters, so he went alone, and I grew bitter. I want my aunt to come with me because she’s my favorite person, and she’s the one whom I share my love for Harry Potter with. 

I love to travel, so other items on my bucket list include traveling as well. I have always loved going to new places and most of all, immersing myself in different cultures. Since my parent’s divorce two years ago, I have gotten to go on two cruises: a trip to Florida and another to Guatemala. My favorite was Guatemala because it immersed me deeply. No one even knew how to speak English, so I was forced to learn basic Spanish.  

No comments:

Post a Comment