SAU Honors College

The SAU Honors College was founded in 2003 by Dr. David Rankin, president of SAU. Dr. Lynne Belcher served as founding director and is retired from SAU. The Honors College seeks and admits qualified students who seek to pursue a serious academic program with equally gifted peers and committed teachers. Honors classes are small and provide academically enriching opportunities for students and the faculty who teach them. Currently, SAU enrolls nearly 170 honors students and graduates about 66% of admitees in four years or less. Anyone interested in applying to the Honors College or seeking further information should contact the director, Dr. Edward P. Kardas at epkardas@saumag.edu or at 870 904-8897.

Sunday, October 13, 2024

Bucket List Madison Crow

 Since I was young, I have always loved traveling, but I have never been out of the country. I would love to travel to at least two different countries before I graduate. I would also like to try more food and drinks from different countries. Especially from countries such as Jamaica, Holland, and Germany. Along with this I would also like to learn more about these cultures in general. 

I would also like to spend more time in nature and see more sunrises. I have seen lots of sunsets but not as many sunrises. I would also like to read more books. I really enjoy reading but I don’t do it as often as I would like to. Something else I would like to do is work a bit more; I currently work as a CNA in a nursing home, and I love what I do and connecting with all the residents. 

No comments:

Post a Comment