SAU Honors College

The SAU Honors College was founded in 2003 by Dr. David Rankin, president of SAU. Dr. Lynne Belcher served as founding director and is retired from SAU. The Honors College seeks and admits qualified students who seek to pursue a serious academic program with equally gifted peers and committed teachers. Honors classes are small and provide academically enriching opportunities for students and the faculty who teach them. Currently, SAU enrolls nearly 170 honors students and graduates about 66% of admitees in four years or less. Anyone interested in applying to the Honors College or seeking further information should contact the director, Dr. Edward P. Kardas at epkardas@saumag.edu or at 870 904-8897.

Monday, October 14, 2024

Bucket List Brianna Henry

Right now as a college student, I can go on and on about things I hope to do one day, but all of it seems so far when my main goal at the moment is to get through these next few years and earn a diploma. 

I know it may seem pretty basic, but my main item on my bucket list right now is get through college. I don't even have a specific goal then because I'm still torn between whether I am going to get a Bachelors or Masters Degree. The only thing I am certain of when it comes to my "things-to-do" is I am going to graduate with a degree in Accounting. 

Obviously, I have things I want to do once I have the money for it, and that's more like what you would want to hear about, so here it is... For one, I want to go sky-diving. I have always loved rollercoasters and thrilling rides growing up. I'm not sure if its the adrenaline or the rush of everything, but I've always found it fun. 

Another thing I would love to do is bungy jump off a bridge and ziplining. I love the feeling of free-falling, or "flying", and having the wind blow against me. 

Traveling is also something on my list. Not exactly sure where I would go, but the idea of visiting a new country, or even state, sounds exciting. Getting to know more cultures and how things are ran, its intriguing. 

So, although my bucket list may not be as exciting or detailed as other peoples, there are still some pretty cool things I'd like to do one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment