SAU Honors College

The SAU Honors College was founded in 2003 by Dr. David Rankin, president of SAU. Dr. Lynne Belcher served as founding director and is retired from SAU. The Honors College seeks and admits qualified students who seek to pursue a serious academic program with equally gifted peers and committed teachers. Honors classes are small and provide academically enriching opportunities for students and the faculty who teach them. Currently, SAU enrolls nearly 170 honors students and graduates about 66% of admitees in four years or less. Anyone interested in applying to the Honors College or seeking further information should contact the director, Dr. Edward P. Kardas at epkardas@saumag.edu or at 870 904-8897.

Saturday, October 12, 2024

Bucket List Jada Bell

 Though I have never written out a bucket list, I have had many thoughts over the years about what I would like to do before I “kick the bucket”. My biggest goal for now is to graduate college with a bachelor’s degree in vocal music education. 

After, I hope to continue on to find a job somewhere in a loving, safe community teaching high school choir. I also hope that somewhere in the mix, I find a loving and caring partner to spend my life with. One day I hope to have a big wedding with all of my friends, family and loved ones. One of my biggest dreams is to wear a big princess ball gown at my wedding to symbolize the end of my girlhood. 

I hope to travel to France, Italy, Switzerland, Thailand, Japan, England, and Scotland with my partner, family, or friends. (Not all at the same time of course!) Children have always been a dream of mine. I would like to have at least two or three. I hope to live long enough to have grandkids as well. Overall, the biggest thing on my bucket list is to enjoy life, have fun, and inspire people along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment