SAU Honors College

The SAU Honors College was founded in 2003 by Dr. David Rankin, president of SAU. Dr. Lynne Belcher served as founding director and is retired from SAU. The Honors College seeks and admits qualified students who seek to pursue a serious academic program with equally gifted peers and committed teachers. Honors classes are small and provide academically enriching opportunities for students and the faculty who teach them. Currently, SAU enrolls nearly 170 honors students and graduates about 66% of admitees in four years or less. Anyone interested in applying to the Honors College or seeking further information should contact the director, Dr. Edward P. Kardas at epkardas@saumag.edu or at 870 904-8897.

Tuesday, October 8, 2024

Bucket List Gabriel Thomas

 

I don’t really have a set plan for the future of my life yet, but I do have goals that I want to reach. I love being around people and having a positive impact on the people around me. I plan to have a job in finance that allows me to do that. Right now I am looking into financial planning. It appeals to me because I have always had an interest in investing and it also gives me opportunities to help with people's future. I want to be seen as a leader in the workplace and someone that is trustworthy.

I want to have a family that loves Christ and cares for one another. I need to be financially stable so I can support my future family's needs. I love traveling and going on vacation so I can’t wait to take my family on vacations like skiing, hiking or to the beach. I am a Christ follower, I want to reflect him and be a light to my family and everyone.

I have always loved outdoor activities like hunting and fishing. I would love to live in the country on a lot of land where I can do all those things. Hunting and fishing give me relaxation and an escape from stressful situations. There is nothing like the feeling of when a big buck walks out in front of you, it is one of the most exciting experiences in life. I've always wanted the opportunity to elk hunt, so I hope to do that in the future. I hope to always be involved with the great outdoors and for it to be a big part of my life in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment