SAU Honors College

The SAU Honors College was founded in 2003 by Dr. David Rankin, president of SAU. Dr. Lynne Belcher served as founding director and is retired from SAU. The Honors College seeks and admits qualified students who seek to pursue a serious academic program with equally gifted peers and committed teachers. Honors classes are small and provide academically enriching opportunities for students and the faculty who teach them. Currently, SAU enrolls nearly 170 honors students and graduates about 66% of admitees in four years or less. Anyone interested in applying to the Honors College or seeking further information should contact the director, Dr. Edward P. Kardas at epkardas@saumag.edu or at 870 904-8897.

Tuesday, September 26, 2023

Bucket List: Kersten Webb

 

I never really thought about a bucket list for my whole 18 years of living. But before my life comes to end, I am hopeful that I get to at least complete these things that are on my bucket list.

Some things I would really like to do would be:

  • Travel by airplane. I never wanted to get on an airplane, but I know some day I’m going to have to if I want to go to far places.
  • Parachuting is something that I would love to try because it can be a challenge to face your fears and excitement all at once. 
  • Be in a music video. This is a very random desire, but I want to be in a music video: I like the energy they bring when being recorded.
  • Meet Angel Reese or Kyrie Irving. Doesn’t really matter what professional athlete I met; it would be a joy but if I had a choice, it would most definitely be one of them. 
  • A place I would like to visit and stay for a good week would be either Paris or Jamaica.
  • Go to Africa to spend time with the kids.
  • Go on a cruise with my crew.
  • Go canoeing.
  • Ride in a hot air balloon with my soulmate.
  • Go to Florida and swim with dolphins.
  • Being able to play pro ball one day if I keep working hard.
  • Also, I always wanted to do rodeo activities, like barrel racing or riding a wild bucking horse. 


No comments:

Post a Comment