SAU Honors College

The SAU Honors College was founded in 2003 by Dr. David Rankin, president of SAU. Dr. Lynne Belcher served as founding director and is retired from SAU. The Honors College seeks and admits qualified students who seek to pursue a serious academic program with equally gifted peers and committed teachers. Honors classes are small and provide academically enriching opportunities for students and the faculty who teach them. Currently, SAU enrolls nearly 170 honors students and graduates about 66% of admitees in four years or less. Anyone interested in applying to the Honors College or seeking further information should contact the director, Dr. Edward P. Kardas at epkardas@saumag.edu or at 870 904-8897.

Wednesday, September 27, 2023

Bucket List: Annagia Mondragon

My bucket list is mainly focused on long-term events because life is moving too fast right now as a freshman.  

Good grades have always been an important thing for me that I want to continue with. I know I want to graduate from the honors college. Especially with me being a first-generation college student, this would mean a lot to me.  

With my good grades, I want to get accepted into the nursing program. After completing the nursing program, I want to work in the ER. After, I want to become a travel nurse and be able to work in almost every state. 

A little silly one, I want to go to a Zach Bryan concert. I went to a Koe Wetzel concert during my senior trip, and the adrenaline was so high. I can't imagine the feeling if I ever get to see Zach Bryan.  

I want to be able to own my OWN home, and vehicle, preferably a black Jeep. No strings attached. 

I want to get a Westie. My family used to have one since before I was born, and when she passed at 16 years old, I've been looking for a Westie since. 

Another little silly one, I want to get into bike riding one day. Not now. Don't ask me to ride a bike right now because I will look at you crazyly. But I want to be one of those women you see on TikTok, who go on these ridiculously long bike rides.  

I want to find a good Christian man. Someone who pushes me to do great, and loves unconditionally, vice versa, especially with me traveling for the beginning of my adulthood.  

I want to be happy. It might seem cliche, but I want to learn how to put my happiness first instead of others in a non-selfish way.


No comments:

Post a Comment