SAU Honors College

The SAU Honors College was founded in 2003 by Dr. David Rankin, president of SAU. Dr. Lynne Belcher served as founding director and is retired from SAU. The Honors College seeks and admits qualified students who seek to pursue a serious academic program with equally gifted peers and committed teachers. Honors classes are small and provide academically enriching opportunities for students and the faculty who teach them. Currently, SAU enrolls nearly 170 honors students and graduates about 66% of admitees in four years or less. Anyone interested in applying to the Honors College or seeking further information should contact the director, Dr. Edward P. Kardas at epkardas@saumag.edu or at 870 904-8897.

Wednesday, September 27, 2023

Bucket List: Gavin Ketcher

 My bucket list is rather simple. I intend to get a good job as an engineer working on solar panels and earn enough to survive, and hopefully thrive, in our money hungry world. 

I want to own a good sized hill in Oklahoma that I would eventually have three houses built upon for my sister, my father, my friends, and me. I would make a recreational area at the top so we can all go up and visit together. 

After I have achieved that, I would like to explore the world and visit places like Japan, Scotland, and New Zealand. I want to visit all of them to see the beautiful nature and sights. More specifically I want to see Japan for the culture, Scotland to visit Hogwarts, and New Zealand to see where Lord of the Rings was filmed. 

I don’t have a lot on my list but what is there has meaning to me and will be difficult to achieve with the current trend of the economy. As such if I can’t obtain these goals I would settle for being able to help and take care of my sister and father.

No comments:

Post a Comment