SAU Honors College

The SAU Honors College was founded in 2003 by Dr. David Rankin, president of SAU. Dr. Lynne Belcher served as founding director and is retired from SAU. The Honors College seeks and admits qualified students who seek to pursue a serious academic program with equally gifted peers and committed teachers. Honors classes are small and provide academically enriching opportunities for students and the faculty who teach them. Currently, SAU enrolls nearly 170 honors students and graduates about 66% of admitees in four years or less. Anyone interested in applying to the Honors College or seeking further information should contact the director, Dr. Edward P. Kardas at epkardas@saumag.edu or at 870 904-8897.

Tuesday, September 26, 2023

Bucket List: Adrianna Day

Before I die, there are a few things I would like to accomplish or experience.

  • Firstly, I would like to graduate with honors, not from barely getting by.
  • I would like to spend my young years traveling, maybe even living abroad for a few years. Mainly wanting to see Italy, Norway, and Spain.
  • Visiting the Louvre would be close to the top of the list. It would be amazing to see the paintings in person that I learned about in class.
  • Once in my life I will go bungee jumping. I have always wanted to try it, and I feel like afterwards I will probably not want to ever go again.
  • Since I have been interested in history, I would like to visit Trinity Church and see where Hamilton and his family rest.
  • Owning a pink jeep would be so fun, and I want one. I plan on having one someday.
  • Have a small wedding, with a big honeymoon.
  • Have kids a few years after marriage.
  • After I am older, and retired with no kids left at home, I think it would be nice to own a cute little boutique or store just for fun. Something to keep me occupied.
  • One thing I have always wanted to do is bring my mom traveling. She has always wanted to visit somewhere like Italy or London, but she never has.
  • Go skiing. I never have before.
  • I would love to ride a horse. They are so cute.
  • After getting married, I would like to live in a small town and have a cute garden. 

No comments:

Post a Comment