SAU Honors College

The SAU Honors College was founded in 2003 by Dr. David Rankin, president of SAU. Dr. Lynne Belcher served as founding director and is retired from SAU. The Honors College seeks and admits qualified students who seek to pursue a serious academic program with equally gifted peers and committed teachers. Honors classes are small and provide academically enriching opportunities for students and the faculty who teach them. Currently, SAU enrolls nearly 170 honors students and graduates about 66% of admitees in four years or less. Anyone interested in applying to the Honors College or seeking further information should contact the director, Dr. Edward P. Kardas at epkardas@saumag.edu or at 870 904-8897.

Tuesday, September 26, 2023

Bucket List: Austin Willeford

If I am being completely honest, all I want in life is to be successful and live the lifestyle I've dreamed of. 

After my time at SAU I want to become a physical therapist, or at least set myself up to become one. I do not want to just be an average PT though, I want to incorporate a fitness center in my OWN practice. I want to be my own boss and really push the idea behind a healthy, fit, lifestyle. 

In my future I expect to see a beautiful crazy wife with two boys I can share my love of sports with. I need to live somewhere that I can experience all four seasons of the year and have a white Christmas. I will live in a huge barndominimum where the bottom floor is an at home fitness center so I can train my sons to be D1 athletes. Of course my wife is going to be an athlete too. Let's be honest if she isn't pushing me to be better she isn't the one. 

I would like to live on some land so I can do crazy things with my family and entertain a lot of people for fun. I will need a big living room with lots of seating and a GIANT TV so me and all the boys can watch on game days. The amount of food eaten on these days would leave people in shock. 

I want to be a somebody in my community. I need to make a difference and be someone people come to for help and guidance. I want to be a staple In my church enough to where people see God through me in my day to day life. I love life.

No comments:

Post a Comment