SAU Honors College

The SAU Honors College was founded in 2003 by Dr. David Rankin, president of SAU. Dr. Lynne Belcher served as founding director and is retired from SAU. The Honors College seeks and admits qualified students who seek to pursue a serious academic program with equally gifted peers and committed teachers. Honors classes are small and provide academically enriching opportunities for students and the faculty who teach them. Currently, SAU enrolls nearly 170 honors students and graduates about 66% of admitees in four years or less. Anyone interested in applying to the Honors College or seeking further information should contact the director, Dr. Edward P. Kardas at epkardas@saumag.edu or at 870 904-8897.

Tuesday, September 26, 2023

Bucket List: Chloe Manasco

I hope to graduate college with a high GPA and work as a registered nurse in the ICU. After a couple years  of experience, I want to become a travel nurse. Travel nursing has always been a dream of mine because traveling is one of my favorite things to do, and this career would provide me with a reasonable way to go to lots of new places. Some places that I would like to work as a travel nurse are New York, Maine, Oregon, Florida, and North Carolina. After gaining experience as a travel nurse, I plan on going to graduate school to become a Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist. Once I have built a career, I want to buy my dream car, a Mercedes GLC Coupe.


 I love music and would like to learn how to play piano. I already play violin, so I would enjoy learning how to play as many new instruments as possible. I would also like to learn to write songs and compose music. 

Throughout the next years in my immediate future, I plan to spend more time with my little brother, cousins, and other family. I also hope to have my own family someday after I have a stable career. Because I love traveling but also want to stay close to my parents, I would like to have two houses. One would be close to home and the other would probably be in Maine. 

I really enjoy the beach, so I would like to learn to surf at some point. I would also like to become a better cook. I enjoy baking, but I want to learn to make different kinds of foods. The most important thing I hope to do in my life is to continually grow as a person and never stop learning.

No comments:

Post a Comment