SAU Honors College

The SAU Honors College was founded in 2003 by Dr. David Rankin, president of SAU. Dr. Lynne Belcher served as founding director and is retired from SAU. The Honors College seeks and admits qualified students who seek to pursue a serious academic program with equally gifted peers and committed teachers. Honors classes are small and provide academically enriching opportunities for students and the faculty who teach them. Currently, SAU enrolls nearly 170 honors students and graduates about 66% of admitees in four years or less. Anyone interested in applying to the Honors College or seeking further information should contact the director, Dr. Edward P. Kardas at epkardas@saumag.edu or at 870 904-8897.

Sunday, October 12, 2014

Alfryji, Noaf: Bucket List

-->
My bucket list is kind of empty because the things I had asked the Almighty Allah already, I have  received. I prayed to have a good and educated wife, with the same personality as mine, and here she is supporting and encouraging me to break the hard stones required to achieve my goals. Also, she gave birth to the most adorable baby boy in the whole world. I again thank Allah for these gifts.

Also, I had dreamed to go and study abroad, especially in the United States. Due to what I heard and had seen from the movies, the high standard of education and the quality of training inspired me travel to the USA. Now, I am studying in one of the best universities in the state and interacting with top students in the most beautiful and quiet town in southern part of Arkansas.

The remaining items on my ‘bucket list’ include going on adventure trips, especially camping in the forest, mountain hiking, and sky diving. After, I wish to roam around the world with my little family.

Later, I wish to build an organization that helps needy people around the world, no matter what their religion and nationality. Helping people is the great thing because the Almighty Allah has advised us to do that, in return he will bless us for our whole lives.

Another thing is I wish to own a vintage sports car. I would love to have my own collection of them, or at least to have one.

Lastly, I wish to raise my children according to Allah’s desire, give them a good education, and ascertain that a good future lies ahead for them. Most importantly is to give and show them love for I believe that it will help to make this world a better place.

No comments:

Post a Comment