SAU Honors College

The SAU Honors College was founded in 2003 by Dr. David Rankin, president of SAU. Dr. Lynne Belcher served as founding director and recently retired from SAU. The Honors College seeks and admits qualified students who seek to pursue a serious academic program with equally gifted peers and committed teachers. Honors classes are small and provide academically enriching opportunities for students and the faculty who teach them. Currently, SAU enrolls nearly 170 honors students and graduates about 66% of admitees in four years or less. Anyone interested in applying to the Honors College or seeking further information should contact the director, Dr. Edward P. Kardas at epkardas@saumag.edu or at 870 904-8897.

Sunday, October 5, 2014

Brock, Chevy: Bucket List


There are numerous times Ive said, Thats definitely going on my bucket list.I failed to write them down, of course. However, there are a few that havent needed to be written down and are fresh on my mind.

Every Sunday, Wednesday, and Thursday I watch my favorite TV show, Big Brother. I started watching it four years ago, instantly knowing I wanted to be chosen to play. Potentially spending an entire summer in the Big Brother house while playing a competitive social game for $500,000 stands out to me.

If for some reason I cant get on the show and win the money, then I am going to need a well paying job in order to complete other items that will come up on my bucket list. Im not sure what this well paying job will be at the moment. All I know is getting a degree is at the top of my bucket list because it is essential for a financially stable future.

My family hasnt had the luxury of going on exotic vacations. If we ever go anywhere its either in Arkansas or Texas. Also, I have been to Tennessee and Florida. I am grateful that I was able to see those places, but I intend to see the world. The collosal pyramids of Egypt and the intriguing castles of Scotland will be the first places I go. Although, I hope I get the opportunity to see all the wonders around the world.

I am obsessed with stories, so writing one of my own has always been a dream. Although story ideas are always popping up in my head, I rarely ever write them down or think past the main idea. The story doesn't even have to be published just as long as it is my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment