SAU Honors College

The SAU Honors College was founded in 2003 by Dr. David Rankin, president of SAU. Dr. Lynne Belcher served as founding director and is retired from SAU. The Honors College seeks and admits qualified students who seek to pursue a serious academic program with equally gifted peers and committed teachers. Honors classes are small and provide academically enriching opportunities for students and the faculty who teach them. Currently, SAU enrolls nearly 170 honors students and graduates about 66% of admitees in four years or less. Anyone interested in applying to the Honors College or seeking further information should contact the director, Dr. Edward P. Kardas at epkardas@saumag.edu or at 870 904-8897.

Sunday, September 29, 2024

Bucket List Olivia Reed

 

I never really made a bucket list before, but I believe it would be a good way to realize all of my dreams before it is too late. A very active goal I have always had is to get passing grades in all of my courses.   

After I graduate college, I plan to get a job in the gaming industry. I would prefer to be a game designer, but I have also thought of being a character artist. One of my dreams is to participate in the creation of a very popular game that people all over the world can enjoy. When I am confident enough in my skills, I would like to start my own game studio. With this game studio, I will make games that are more narrative driven. Art wise, I hope I am able to improve my art capabilities. There is always room to improve.  

I do not really have many personal aspirations because I am a simple person who just wants to live a content life. My needs are simple: living in a nice apartment in a city and having a new and reliable small car 

I would also like to go traveling solo and with my family. I want to go to places such as South Korea and Japan. A goal that I have been working on this past year is learning Korean. I would like to finally be fluent in Korean. Once I finish learning Korean, I will probably focus more on Japanese. I always have a language that I am learning.  

I would like to pick up some hobbies such as sewing and cooking so that I could make some articles and meals that I could feel proud of.   

No comments:

Post a Comment