SAU Honors College

The SAU Honors College was founded in 2003 by Dr. David Rankin, president of SAU. Dr. Lynne Belcher served as founding director and is retired from SAU. The Honors College seeks and admits qualified students who seek to pursue a serious academic program with equally gifted peers and committed teachers. Honors classes are small and provide academically enriching opportunities for students and the faculty who teach them. Currently, SAU enrolls nearly 170 honors students and graduates about 66% of admitees in four years or less. Anyone interested in applying to the Honors College or seeking further information should contact the director, Dr. Edward P. Kardas at epkardas@saumag.edu or at 870 904-8897.

Monday, September 30, 2024

Bucket List Bryson Cooper

 

I have never written down my bucket list of goals I want to accomplish in my life, but actually writing one down is very beneficial. Having your goals written down can help you stay focused on actually accomplishing them.

My main goal at the present moment is to successfully finish pursuing my college education in Cyber Criminology. This goal should take around 4 years, however I do plan on going further and getting my masters. After I finish pursuing my college education in Cyber Criminology, I plan on finding a job in this field that allows me to build up experience. My final goal for my career is to possibly work for the FBI in some role that allows me to use my skills learned from my college degree and experience I build up. If I end up not completing this specific goal, I will attempt to find a job with some agency that has a job that uses my experience effectively.

My goals outside of  my future career mainly include things involving hunting and fishing. I enjoy hunting for many species such as duck, deer, and squirrel. I have grown up in this hunting culture, so it has been imprinted on me. One of my goals as a duck hunter is to harvest a banded duck. This is a common goal among duck hunters due to the rarity of banded ducks so actually completing it is unusual. I also have a goal in deer hunting of harvesting a Boone and Crockett buck. This title is very prestigious due to the size that a buck’s antlers must have to be in order to earn this title. Overall, I also just want to be able to help preserve nature for the future generations to enjoy it like past generations.

No comments:

Post a Comment