SAU Honors College

The SAU Honors College was founded in 2003 by Dr. David Rankin, president of SAU. Dr. Lynne Belcher served as founding director and is retired from SAU. The Honors College seeks and admits qualified students who seek to pursue a serious academic program with equally gifted peers and committed teachers. Honors classes are small and provide academically enriching opportunities for students and the faculty who teach them. Currently, SAU enrolls nearly 170 honors students and graduates about 66% of admitees in four years or less. Anyone interested in applying to the Honors College or seeking further information should contact the director, Dr. Edward P. Kardas at epkardas@saumag.edu or at 870 904-8897.

Monday, September 30, 2024

Bucket List Kylee Martin

 

When I was asked to write a bucket list I really did not know what to write because I don't really have my life planned out. If I had to say what I planned on doing for the rest of my life, I would have to say I just want to be happy, but on a deeper level I would say that I want to become someone more accomplished that anyone in my family.
While I am in college I would to continue being in the Honors College, and maybe graduate top of my class. I will need to maintain all A’s to fulfill that goal.  I would love to attend a graduate nursing college. My goal is to become either a travel nurse or a trauma nurse. Eventually, I would like to become a surgeon, but I have to start somewhere. 
Later in life, I would love to grow a family and settle in North Carolina, where I am from originally. One goal I have set before I die is to travel to every country. I traveled a lot all over the United States when I was younger because my dad was in the military. I would like to go beyond that when I'm older. 
I am not quite sure what else i would like to do, but that's what i got so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment