SAU Honors College

The SAU Honors College was founded in 2003 by Dr. David Rankin, president of SAU. Dr. Lynne Belcher served as founding director and recently retired from SAU. The Honors College seeks and admits qualified students who seek to pursue a serious academic program with equally gifted peers and committed teachers. Honors classes are small and provide academically enriching opportunities for students and the faculty who teach them. Currently, SAU enrolls nearly 170 honors students and graduates about 66% of admitees in four years or less. Anyone interested in applying to the Honors College or seeking further information should contact the director, Dr. Edward P. Kardas at epkardas@saumag.edu or at 870 904-8897.

Sunday, November 7, 2021

Bucket List: Zachary Rennard

 

I never thought about making up a bucket list until this moment. Now, I have decided to make a list that represents how I go about life. In my opinion, everyday should be adventurous and productive.  

The first couple of items on my list deal with traveling. I want to visit every continent to experience all the many different cultures and people. Baseball has been a passion of mine since I was three, so my second travel goal is to visit all 30 Major League Baseball Stadiums and see how those cities differ while I enjoy watching some baseball. 

Moving onto more personal goals, one day I would like to get married and start a family that I can enjoy the rest of my life with. I also have always wanted to own a beach house if for no other reasons than that beaches are awesome and a beach house would be a great place to settle when I retire. A sillier personal goal is that I want to hit a hole in one in golf because it’s extremely hard to do and it would definitely make a great memory.  

The things listed above are just a small portion of what I wish do to with my life. I can’t wait to see where life will take me and I hope I can add many more adventures and goals to this list. 

No comments:

Post a Comment