SAU Honors College

The SAU Honors College was founded in 2003 by Dr. David Rankin, president of SAU. Dr. Lynne Belcher served as founding director and recently retired from SAU. The Honors College seeks and admits qualified students who seek to pursue a serious academic program with equally gifted peers and committed teachers. Honors classes are small and provide academically enriching opportunities for students and the faculty who teach them. Currently, SAU enrolls nearly 170 honors students and graduates about 66% of admitees in four years or less. Anyone interested in applying to the Honors College or seeking further information should contact the director, Dr. Edward P. Kardas at epkardas@saumag.edu or at 870 904-8897.

Wednesday, August 12, 2020

Bucket List: Nmesoma Anya

 

The first time I ever made a bucket list was in elementary school, it included getting into a good university and going to Disney World. Now, my mindset has evolved, and I wonder what I would I like to achieve in life?

            Firstly, my main aim is to get my college degree and to be to be successful in any medical career path I choose to pursue, My major is nursing but I also have an interest in Gynecology/Obstetrics.

             I would also like to make a difference in any way I can, So starting a charity is also on my bucket list. Every time I visit a charity home or donate to one, it gives me a feeling of gratitude and humility; so having my own charity will be amazing. Another item on my bucket list would be traveling. I love to travel, I’ve been to five countries so far and I would like to visit 15 more before I am 30 years old.

            I consider myself adventurous, so skydiving and swimming with dolphins are also on my list. Another important item on my list is getting married and starting a family, I have always imagined myself having a fairytale type family and I can’t wait to start one when I’m ready. I want to start an organic cosmetic line someday because I love taking care of  my skin and wearing makeup.

            Finally, the most important thing on my bucket list is to be happy because if doing anything on my bucket list doesn’t bring happiness then it isn’t worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment