SAU Honors College

The SAU Honors College was founded in 2003 by Dr. David Rankin, president of SAU. Dr. Lynne Belcher served as founding director and is retired from SAU. The Honors College seeks and admits qualified students who seek to pursue a serious academic program with equally gifted peers and committed teachers. Honors classes are small and provide academically enriching opportunities for students and the faculty who teach them. Currently, SAU enrolls nearly 170 honors students and graduates about 66% of admitees in four years or less. Anyone interested in applying to the Honors College or seeking further information should contact the director, Dr. Edward P. Kardas at epkardas@saumag.edu or at 870 904-8897.

Monday, October 2, 2023

Bucket List: Isaiah Calvert

 The most important thing in my life is my family. One of my biggest goals in life is to spend as much time with them as I can and make the most amazing memories possible with the little time we have together. 

I also want to spend as much time as I can with my best friend Westley. He is a very important person in my life, and we do a lot of things together already, however, I would like to dedicate as much time possible to seeing him as much as I can in the future. 

My number one travel destination is Japan and I have looked into traveling there several times already. I have made the decision to hold off on going until I graduate, but as soon as I do, I will be saving money to go as quickly as possible. 

Another one of my goals is to eventually get married and start a family, but that is still a few years away at this point. Even though Japan is my top travel destination I would like to travel to some other countries with my family, we have talked about going to Europe several times which would be a super fun family trip. 

Even though this is out of my hands I would like to be able to live long enough to see my 80s, I don’t know if many other people wish to live that long, but I always have because I want to see the world progress for as long as I can before I die. I know I have a lot to do on this list but since I'm still young I hope to accomplish all of this and more before my dying days.

No comments:

Post a Comment