SAU Honors College

The SAU Honors College was founded in 2003 by Dr. David Rankin, president of SAU. Dr. Lynne Belcher served as founding director and recently retired from SAU. The Honors College seeks and admits qualified students who seek to pursue a serious academic program with equally gifted peers and committed teachers. Honors classes are small and provide academically enriching opportunities for students and the faculty who teach them. Currently, SAU enrolls nearly 170 honors students and graduates about 66% of admitees in four years or less. Anyone interested in applying to the Honors College or seeking further information should contact the director, Dr. Edward P. Kardas at epkardas@saumag.edu or at 870 904-8897.

Sunday, January 1, 2023

Bucket List: Madison Carter

 I have several things I have always wanted to do. Some are more likely to happen than other, but these are the ones I want to do the most;

  • Grow my small business and turn it into a store. I would like to get my products into stores and then also open a store front for them as well
  • Continuing in my nursing career. Currently I'm a CNA, but I want to eventually get my RN/BSN and maybe go back to become an APRN.
  • Travel to another country, especially to Costa Rica or Bali. I love nature and the beauty of these places.
  • Have a family of my own. I am a family person, and it is one of my main dreams to become a mom one day. I love children and it is something that I have always wanted.
  • Have a house of my own. Nothing says independence more to me than being able to support yourself and I have wanted to be financially independent enough to have my own place soon.
  • Being comfortable enough in life to give back to the community that raised me. There are so many people I must thank for helping me get to where I am. If I could help even half of them in any way/ by any means, then I would do so. It would be an amazing place to be in life when I am able to finally do that.
  • Graduating College. It is important I get through this part of my life the best I can. It is important to me that I give the next few years my full dedication so I can be comfortable and enjoy the rest of what my life has to offer me after giving school my time and everything I have to offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment