SAU Honors College

The SAU Honors College was founded in 2003 by Dr. David Rankin, president of SAU. Dr. Lynne Belcher served as founding director and recently retired from SAU. The Honors College seeks and admits qualified students who seek to pursue a serious academic program with equally gifted peers and committed teachers. Honors classes are small and provide academically enriching opportunities for students and the faculty who teach them. Currently, SAU enrolls nearly 170 honors students and graduates about 66% of admitees in four years or less. Anyone interested in applying to the Honors College or seeking further information should contact the director, Dr. Edward P. Kardas at epkardas@saumag.edu or at 870 904-8897.

Wednesday, October 13, 2021

Bucket List: Tano Tatum

 

I am a very active and social person and enjoy playing sports, spending time with friends, and traveling. But, there are some other things that I have not yet had the chance to do. Those are attending a Chicago Bears game in Soldier Field, visiting the Bahamas, skydiving, and getting married.

I have been a Chicago Bears fan since 2017. The team’s culture, play style, and fan base fascinate me. Every time I watch a Bears home game on TV, I crave to be there. Soldier Field is amazing and the crowd is electrifying. I have even been considering moving to Chicago after I graduate just so I can go to every Bears home game.

I love vacationing at the beach so visiting the Bahamas is a place I would love to visit. In my opinion, the Bahamas have some of the most beautiful beaches in the world. I will most likely honeymoon there and visit again for our tenth wedding anniversary.

            Skydiving is something that nearly everyone puts on their bucket list but most don’t have the courage to do it. I would not be afraid to skydive. I believe it would be an amazing experience. Another perk of skydiving is bragging to other people that you skydived. They will respect you more for being brave enough to do it.

My final item on my bucket is to get married. This is the most important item on my list because I am tired of being single and I want to one day have a family of my own. I am so excited for this to happen. I look forward to raising my children and teaching them the ways of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment