SAU Honors College

The SAU Honors College was founded in 2003 by Dr. David Rankin, president of SAU. Dr. Lynne Belcher served as founding director and is retired from SAU. The Honors College seeks and admits qualified students who seek to pursue a serious academic program with equally gifted peers and committed teachers. Honors classes are small and provide academically enriching opportunities for students and the faculty who teach them. Currently, SAU enrolls nearly 170 honors students and graduates about 66% of admitees in four years or less. Anyone interested in applying to the Honors College or seeking further information should contact the director, Dr. Edward P. Kardas at epkardas@saumag.edu or at 870 904-8897.

Wednesday, December 6, 2023

Bucket List: Jaylon Hall-Wright

 

To kick off my bucket list, I want to travel the world. I aim to see all the wonders and experience new things. Traveling is crucial to me because I want to feel free and avoid overworking myself.

The next goal is learning how to play the guitar. My grandfather always wanted me to, but I never got into it. Now that I'm older, I want to learn so I can play a song for him.

Another item on my bucket list is buying new cars and a house for my parents. Giving back to them means a lot, considering the sacrifices they made to help me achieve my goals.

I also want to fulfill my dream of buying my grandpa a Ferrari. He always supported me and believed in me, so I want to make sure he gets his dream car.

A big thing on my bucket list is starting my own private equity firm. A private equity firm is a investment specializing in privately held companies. It raises funds from various sources and invests in or acquires private businesses with the goal of generating high returns. If i am able to do this all my other bucket list items will become easier.

Lastly, I aim to retire at 50. I believe that with hard work, I can retire early, allowing me to enjoy life, discover new passions, and find peace. Achieving this goal would mean living with no worries, following my dreams, and pursuing my passions.

No comments:

Post a Comment